Enjoy a spin on classic brownies with these delicious Flourless Peanut Butter Blondies. Made with only 6 ingredients and without granulated sugar!
The most delicious flourless blondies
Are you a lover of all things brownies? I know I am. Whether they’re made with walnuts or peanut butter or they’re classic and plain, brownies always make a great dessert. (I’ll have a corner piece, please!)
But if the time has come where you want to enjoy a dessert that’s a little bit different, mix things up starting with blondies. Blondies are made without melted chocolate, which is what differentiates them from brownies. They’re the same texture and consistency, but they look and taste different! And don’t worry, they’re just as simple to make.
The best part is that these blondies are made without flour, making them great for many different dietary preferences. In fact, with natural peanut butter and maple syrup, they’re actually a bit healthier than your standard blondie!
Ingredients in this peanut butter blondie recipe
You will only need 6 ingredients to prepare this recipe! It doesn’t get easier than that.
- Peanut butter: To begin, grab 1.5 cups of natural peanut butter. It should have no ingredients other than peanuts and salt.
- Maple syrup: To naturally sweeten these blondies, we will use 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Eggs: Next, 2 eggs will help bind the ingredients together.
- Salt: Add a bit of flavor with 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Baking soda: Use 1 tsp of baking soda to help the blondies cook properly.
- Chocolate chips: Finally, finish off the recipe with 3/4 cup of chocolate chips!
Tools needed to make these blondies
To prepeare peanut butter chocolate chip blondies, you will need the following:
- 8×8 brownie pan
- Large mixing bowl
For measuring, you will need 1/4 tsp, 1 tsp, 1/2 cup, 3/4 cup, and 1 cup sized measuring cups.
How to make flourless peanut butter blondies
Blondies are made just like brownies. Begin by mixing the ingredients to form the batter, and then pour the batter into the dish and bake!
First, preheat the oven to 350°F and grease an 8×8 brownie pan.
Stir in the chocolate chips and save some to sprinkle on top.
Then, pour the batter into the greased dish. Bake for 26-28 minutes or until golden brown.
Let cool before cutting, and enjoy!
Can I use a larger pan?
Any sized baking dish will work for this recipe, but remember that the larger the dish, the thinner the blondies. Be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly as well.
A couple of ingredients in these peanut butter blondies can be substituted depending on your preferences.
If preferred, peanut butter can be replaced with any nut butter (almond, cashew, etc.) or sunflower seed butter.
If you liked this recipe, you’ll want to try these!
In the mood for some more sweet treats? Here are some ideas, including a couple of flourless options!
- Flourless Double Chocolate Cookies
- Flourless Almond Butter Cookies
- Easy Cherry Pie Recipe
- Healthy Lemon Olive Oil Cake
Photos by Moriah Sawtelle and recipe by Erin Antoniak.
- 1.5 cups natural peanut butter (no other ingredients except peanuts + salt)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease an 8×8 brownie pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together peanut butter, maple syrup, eggs, salt, and baking soda.
- Stir in chocolate chips, saving some to sprinkle on top.
- Pour into grease dish. Bake for 26-28 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool before cutting and serving. Enjoy!
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat 🙂