- 1lb thin sliced chicken breasts
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 cup English cucumber, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Whisk together all marinade ingredients. Pour half over chicken breasts and let marinade for at least an hour.
- Prep salad by chopping all veggies. Add lettuce to a big bowl, and top with olives, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, and pepperoncini.
- Preheat grill to medium-high (around 400F) and spray with nonstick spray. Once hot, add chicken. Because we are using thin chicken breasts, they will take about 3 minutes per side. If using thicker breasts, they will take longer. Take chicken off once internal temperature of 165F.
- Let chicken rest 10 minutes before cutting and putting on top of salad.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top, along with remainder of the dressing.