- 1lb flank steak
- 1 8oz bag arugula
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2 cobs of corn, grilled and sliced off the cob
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp oregano
- salt + pepper to taste
- Mix together all marinade/dressing ingredients until well combined and set aside 1/2 cup of dressing for later.
- Add the rest of the dressing to a ziplock bag with the flank steak and let marinade 2 hours – overnight.
- When steak is ready to cook, heat grill over medium-high heat. Cook for about 5 minutes each side or until internal temp reaches 140F. This will depend on thickness of steak.
- Let steak rest for 10 minutes while you prepare the rest of the salad.
- To a large bowl or plate, add arugula, peaches, avocado, corn, then add slices of steak, and top with goat cheese.
- Drizzle remainder of dressing over salad.