- 1/2 cup cashew butter, unsalted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/3 cup oat flour (certified gluten free if necessary)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- sprinkles for rolling
*also tested with coconut flour and it works well but need to add another 1/2 tsp of almond extract to get cake batter taste.
- In a bowl, mix together cashew butter, maple syrup, and almond extract.
- Add in oat flour and salt, then mix until all combined.
- Place dough in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Roll into balls and dip in sprinkles, if desired. If sprinkles aren’t sticking, wet the outside of the balls slightly with hand.
- Store in fridge or freezer! If freezer, defrost a few minutes before eating.