This healthy chocolate chip cookie skillet is easy to make, made with only a handful of simple ingredients, and goes great with a scoop of dairy free ice cream. It is entirely gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free.
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a cast iron skillet.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, coconut sugar, nut butter, and vanilla until well combined.
- In a small bowl, mix almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until combined. Batter will be very thick.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour/spoon into skillet, spread it around to touch all edge, and top with more chocolate.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until center comes out clean when toothpick stuck in middle. Timing will depend on size of skillet, so keep an eye on it.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Best kept on counter for up to five days.
- Category: dessert
Keywords: paleo cookie skillet, cookie skillet, paleo baking, chocolate chip