For cookie dough layer:
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup oat flour (or 1 cup almond flour)
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- sea salt
- In a large bowl, mix together cashew butter, maple syrup, and oat flour.
- Add in chocolate chips and salt.
- Press down into 8×8 pan, I lined mine with parchment paper.
- For chocolate layer, in a microwaveable bowl, melt chocolate chips and cashew butter in 30 second increments until fully melted.
- Pour on top of cookie dough layer.
- Place in freezer for one hour, sprinkle sea salt on top, and then cut into bars.
- Store in fridge or freezer.
- Category: dessert, gluten-free
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy cookie dough bars, cookie dough bars, healthy cookie dough