- 16 oz dry pasta, I used brown rice fusilli from Trader Joe’s
- 2 medium red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 small cucumber, diced (I used English for extra crisp)
- 1 pint sliced grape tomatoes
- 3.8oz can cup sliced olives
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 7 oz. crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cook pasta according to box and drain.
- Chop all veggies, and then combine them all in a large bowl. Stir in dill and feta.
- In a separate bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients together.
- Add pasta to veggies, then pour dressing over top. Stir well to combine.
- Serve! Store in fridge.
Category: gluten-free, dinner, entreeCuisine: Greek