This Healthy Greek Pasta Salad would be the perfect side dish for your summer picnic! Made with gluten-free pasta and a light vinaigrette!
- 1 box Gluten-free pasta (I used Ancient Harvest but you can use regular)
- 3/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 3/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced cucumber (I used English for extra crisp)
- 3/4 pint sliced grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta (optional)
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Cook pasta according to box and drain.
- Chop all veggies and combine in a large bowl.
- Add fresh dill and stir.
- In a separate bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
- Add pasta to veggies, then pour dressing over top. Stir to combine.
- Add feta cheese and let sit at least 1 hour.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
- Category: gluten-free, dinner, entree
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: gluten-free, pasta, easy summer salad, summer meal