- 1.5 lbs ground turkey
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 red onion, diced small
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped small
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Tzatziki Sauce Recipe
- In a bowl, combine all burger ingredients. Use your hands to mix!
- Form into patties, I used about 1/3 – 1/2 cup of meat for each.
- Heat a large cast-iron or nonstick skillet with 2 tbsp avocado oil over medium heat, and once hot, add burgers.
- Cook for 5 minutes, flip, then turn the heat to medium low. Cover for the next 5 minutes so the inside cooks. Repeat until all burgers are cooked.
- After burgers have cooked, prepare tzatziki sauce according to this recipe.
- Serve with onion, tomato, buns, or over lettuce! Enjoy!
Category: dinner, gluten-freeMethod: stovetopCuisine: GreekDiet: Gluten Free