This Healthy Peanut Butter Fudge is made from only four ingredients, satisfies the craving for a sweet treat, and is naturally sweetened. This easy and low carb dessert will be your favorite to keep in the freezer!
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (salted – if not, add salt)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla (optional)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
Chocolate chips + salt for topping
- In a bowl, mix peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Pour into loaf pan (It was thicker this way, can use a brownie pan too)
- Mix together cocoa swirl ingredients and drop by spoonful on top of peanut butter mixture
- Swirl around with a toothpick and add chocolate chips and sea salt on top.
- Place in freezer minimum 15 min (I left mine for an hour before eating)
- Category: Dessert, vegan, gluten-free
Keywords: healthy four ingredient peanut butter fudge