For a sweet and salty snack to end any and all cravings, go for this Healthy Pretzel Freezer Fudge. It’s a no-bake recipe that’s totally mouth-watering and requires just 5 minutes of prep time.
- In a bowl, mix together peanut butter and coconut oil. Add in maple syrup and vanilla.
- Whisk in cocoa powder and salt until well combined and no clumps.
- Pour into parchment lined bread pan.
- Place pretzels gently on top and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before eating. Store in freezer. Fudge will melt at room temp.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan, fudge, freezer fudge, healthy dessert, healthy fudge