- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- pinch of salt if peanut butter isn’t salted
- 1/2 cup mini pretzels (I used ‘itty bitty’ pretzels)
- flakey sea salt
- In a bowl, mix together peanut butter and coconut oil. Add in maple syrup and vanilla.
- Whisk in cocoa powder and salt until well combined and no clumps.
- Pour into parchment lined bread pan.
- Place pretzels gently on top and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before eating. Store in freezer. Fudge will melt at room temp.
Category: dessertMethod: no-bakeCuisine: americanDiet: Vegan