- 2 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs – room temperature
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8×8 pan or 8-inch round cake pan with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together almond flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- In a larger bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir to combine.
- Pour into baking dish.
- In small bowl, mix together the crumb topping completely. Sprinkle it over top of the cake batter until evenly dispersed.
- Bake in oven for 42-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in certain comes out clean.
- Let cool at least 30 minutes before serving. Optional, but not paleo, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Store on counter for 24 hours or longer in fridge.