Get cozy and indulge your sweet tooth with Healthy Pumpkin Coffee Cake. It’s rich, moist, fluffy, and extremely delicious. Pair it with your favorite cuppa Joe for an undeniably satisfying morning bite.
- 2 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs – room temperature
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8×8 pan or 8-inch round cake pan with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together almond flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- In a larger bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir to combine.
- Pour into baking dish.
- In small bowl, mix together the crumb topping completely. Sprinkle it over top of the cake batter until evenly dispersed.
- Bake in oven for 42-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in certain comes out clean.
- Let cool at least 30 minutes before serving. Optional, but not paleo, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Store on counter for 24 hours or longer in fridge.
- Category: dessert, breakfast, seasonal, gluten-free, dairy-free
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin coffee cake, coffee cake, healthy breakfast, almond flour bake, healthy dessert