Indulge in sweet healthy pumpkin cookies. These gluten-free easy to make cookies are a favorite recipe among kids and adults alike!
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg and coconut sugar.
- Stir in almond butter, pumpkin puree, and vanilla.
- Add in almond flour, baking soda, and spice.
- Stir till combined and then add in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls and add more chocolate chips on top if desired.
- Press down slightly before baking for 12 minutes.
- Category: gluten-free, dairy-free
- Method: bake
Keywords: healthy pumpkin cookies, healthy thanksgiving desserts, dessert, thanksgiving cookies