- Preheat oven to 325F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, pecans, coconut, quinoa, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Pour in maple syrup and coconut oil. Stir until very well combined and every piece is coated.
- Spread flat onto baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Let rest completely before breaking into clusters, at least 20 minutes. Then add dried cranberries.
- Store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Category: breakfast, gluten-free, dairy-free,Method: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free