The batter is always the best part, which is why Healthy Raw Brownie Bites make the perfect dessert! They’re bite-sized made from a no-bake recipe that uses healthy ingredients and is ready in just 10 minutes.
- 1.5 cups walnuts
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1/3 cup cacao
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp water.
- In a food processor, blend walnuts until fine.
- Add in remaining ingredients and blend until combined, scraping the sides down as needed.
- There shouldn’t be any big chunks at this point.
- Chill at least 30 minutes in freezer before rolling. Then roll into balls and if desired, roll into some cocoa powder.
- Store in fridge or freezer.
- Category: dessert
- Method: process
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy balls, single serve, healthy snacks, easy dessert, raw vegan snacks, raw vegan dessert