Healthy Raw Brownie Bites are a perfect afternoon snack and literally taste like brownies!
Healthy Raw Brownies Bites
- 1.5 cups walnuts
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1/3 cup cacao
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp water.
- In a food processor, blend walnuts until fine.
- Add in remaining ingredients and blend until combined, scraping the sides down as needed.
- There shouldn’t be any big chunks at this point.
- Roll into balls and store in freezer!
- Category: dessert
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat 🙂