- Preheat oven to 350F and line 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper and nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, coconut sugar, coconut oil, almond butter and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, stir together almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until well combined. It will be thick.
- Lay graham crackers evenly over the parchment paper in the baking dish. You will have to break some up in order to get one flat layer.
- Pour batter over top of graham crackers, then spread evenly. Add marshmallows on top in rows.
- Bake for 34-36 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool at least ten minutes before eating.
Category: dessert, snack, dairy-freeMethod: ovenCuisine: American