- 1.5 cup quick oats
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp orange zest (optional but adds delicious flavor)
- 1/2 cup mini white chips (whole foods)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, and orange zest.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Add in cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls and flatten slightly, shaping into cookies.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Let cool before eating.
Category: holiday, cookiesMethod: bakeCuisine: american