Get ready for your new favorite holiday cookie recipe! Healthy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies combine the comfort of chocolate with the zing of cranberries. This recipe requires less than 20 minutes!
- 1.5 cup quick oats
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp orange zest (optional but adds delicious flavor)
- 1/2 cup mini white chips (whole foods)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, and orange zest.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Add in cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls and flatten slightly, shaping into cookies.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Let cool before eating.
- Category: holiday, cookies
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: cranberry cookies, holiday cookies, white chocolate cranberry cookies, white chocolate cranberry, oatmeal cookies