- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare by greasing two 9 inch cake pans.
- In a small bowl, mix almond flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In a larger bowl, whisk sweet potato with eggs until very well combined and smooth.
- Add in syrup, oil, cashew butter and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, stirring until fully combined.
- Pour into greased pans.
- Bake at 350F for 21-23 min.
- My favorite trick for telling if it’s ready is to stick a toothpick in the center, if it comes out clean – they are ready.
- Let cool completely before icing.
- Use my recipe for vegan chocolate frosting to ice the cakes.
- Store on counter for 2-3 days or fridge for 5.
Please note that it may come out with some green specks in it, this is just the white sweet potato. Totally safe to eat.