- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare 8×8 pan with parchment paper and nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs with almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet until combined.
- Fold in zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Pour into 8×8 pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before cutting into.
- Store on counter or in fridge.