- 3 chicken breasts, about 1.5 lbs chicken
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 2 cups cubed pineapple
Honey BBQ sauce
- 1 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Cut up three chicken breasts, peppers, red onion, and pineapple into cubes.
- In a small bowl, mix together Greek yogurt, honey, BBQ sauce, soy sauce, sriracha, smoked paprika, ground ginger and pepper until smooth.
- Add half of sauce to bowl with chicken and veggies and marinate for 2-24 hours.
- When ready to grill, add everything to skewers and grill for 10-12 minutes or until chicken reaches 165F turning halfway through.
- During the last minute, brush with more honey bbq sauce.
- Serve chicken skewers with remaining sauce for dipping.