- 5 cups cooked chicken, diced or shredded
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sriracha
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, cream cheese, 1 cup shredded cheddar, mozzarella cheese.
- Then stir in sriracha, honey, salt, and garlic powder. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into an 8×8 baking dish. Top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes. Let cool a few minutes before serving.
Category: appetizer, holiday, dip, chicken dip, snack, footballMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free