This weekend, treat yourself to the most satisfying and delicious recipe with this Honey Sriracha Chicken Dip. Made with cream cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, and garlic, it packs in the flavor!
The most delicious honey chicken dip
‘Tis the season of dips, and today I’m sharing my favorite recipe for Honey Sriracha Chicken Dip. This recipe provides the perfect combination of salty and sweet, and it mixes in chicken for some hearty protein. The result is a mouth-watering flavor combo perfect for enjoying with your favorite dippable snacks like crackers, chips, or pita bread.
The second-best part about this recipe (because obviously, the flavor gets the #1 spot) is the fact that it uses only 8 ingredients, three of which are made up of cream cheese, cheddar, and mozzarella. If you were wondering if this recipe is creamy, I think that just answered your question.
Ingredients in honey sriracha chicken dip
To make this dip, you will need a combination of 8 ingredients. Every single one packs in flavor, making this the ultimate savory meets sweet appetizer or snack.
- Chicken: First up is the chicken. You will need 5 cups of cooked chicken, and it should be either diced or shredded.
- Cream cheese: Next, 1 8oz package of softened cream cheese will create the perfect dip texture.
- Cheddar: Add cheesy flavor with 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (divided into two equal parts).
- Mozzarella: As for the mozzarella, use 1/2 cup.
- Sriracha: Stir in the heat and flavor with 1/2 cup of sriracha.
- Honey: 1/3 cup of honey adds the perfect amount of sweet flavor.
- Salt: Add a dash of salt in the amount of 1/2 tsp.
- Garlic powder: Last but not least, this dish is complete with 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Tools needed to make this dip
To create this easy homemade dip, you will need a few kitchen items and measuring cups.
- Cutting board
- Knife or utensil to dice or shred the chicken
- Large mixing bowl
- Stirring utensil
- 8×8 baking dish
To measure ingredients, you will need the following sized measuring cups: 1/2 tsp, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, and 1 cup.
How to make chicken dip with honey and sriracha
What makes a delicious recipe even better? Having as few steps as possible. This dip requires only 5 steps and is quick and easy to prepare!
To begin, preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, 1 cup of the shredded cheese, and the mozzarella.
Then, stir in the sriracha, honey, salt, and garlic powder. Mix until well combined.
Pour the mixture into an 8×8 baking dish and top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
Bake for 16-18 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before serving, and then enjoy!
What can I dip in this recipe?
Pairing dip dishes with the perfect “vehicles” is of the utmost importance! Here are a few snacks that you can use to enjoy your honey sriracha dip.
- Cheese thins (crackers)
- Soda crackers
- Ritz crackers
- Plain chips
- Pita bread
- Naan bread
- Bagel crisps
If you liked this recipe, you’ll want to try these!
Autumn is dip season, which means you have to have your recipes lined up and ready to go! Here are some more delicious dip ideas you’ll want to try this fall.
- Bourbon Cranberry Sauce
- Whipped Feta with Hot Honey
- Healthy French Onion Dip
- Healthier Buffalo Chicken Dip
All recipes by Erin Morrissey and Photos by Sierra Inn
- 5 cups cooked chicken, diced or shredded
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sriracha
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, cream cheese, 1 cup shredded cheddar, mozzarella cheese.
- Then stir in sriracha, honey, salt, and garlic powder. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into an 8×8 baking dish. Top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes. Let cool a few minutes before serving.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat 🙂