- 1.5 lbs chicken tenders
- 3 cups pretzels
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup hot honey (I like Mike’s)
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In food processor, pulse together pretzels, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder until pretzels are small pieces. Pour into a bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dijon mustard, yellow mustard, honey, yogurt, and salt. Set a little less than half aside for dipping cooked tenders in.
- Dunk each chicken tender into honey mustard mixture, then completely coat in pretzel mixture, pressing down to ensure each area of chicken is covered. Repeat until no more chicken is left.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until 165F.
- Heat honey in microwave safe dish. Drizzle or brush over chicken right out of the oven. Enjoy!
Category: dinner, lunch, meal-prep, chickenMethod: ovenCuisine: American