- 3 cups raw almonds (4 cups if using Vitamix)
- 1/2 tsp salt
*optional 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice to make this seasonal
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Lay almonds flat on baking sheet and toast for 9 minutes, shaking halfway through.
- Pour almonds into food processor. Add salt. Blend on high, letting run anywhere from 10 minutes to 25 minutes. You will need to stop and scrape down the sides several times.
- If using a Vitamix, pour into blender, add salt, and blend on high. Use a toggle to push down so everything blends. It should be creamy within a few minutes.
- Store in jars in the fridge for up to one month.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Category: gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, vegetarianMethod: blender, food processor