- 1 16oz box pasta, I prefer spaghetti or a long noodle
Lemon Cauliflower Sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 large lemon, juiced
Lemon Grilled Chicken
- 5–6 thinly sliced chicken breasts (I buy them thinly sliced but you can butterfly thicker ones or pound down)
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Prepare chicken by mixing all lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken breasts to bowl and let marinade for 30 minutes in fridge.
- Prepare pasta according to directions on box. Drain and set aside.
- For the cauliflower sauce, heat a large dutch oven or sauce pan over high heat. Add butter and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until very fragrant.
- Add cauliflower and water to saucepan with butter and garlic and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium and let simmer 12-15 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender.
- While cauliflower is boiling, turn on grill to medium-high heat to cook chicken. Spray grill with nonstick spray. Because the breasts are so thin, they will cook very fast.
- Place chicken on grill and cook about 4 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 165F. Take chicken off grill and let rest.
- Once cauliflower is cooked, add all ingredients to a blender and then add the juice of one lemon. Blend until completely smooth.
- Add pasta to sauce pan, then pour the cauliflower sauce on top. Mix until well combined.
- Slice up chicken in strips and add to pasta, then top with fresh parsley! Enjoy!