- 3/4 cup pecans
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 2lbs brussels sprouts, trimmed and sliced in half
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add chopped pecans and toast for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook your turkey bacon on the stove about 5 minutes each side. Let cool – it will crisp up during cooling.
- Raise oven heat to 425F and prepare brussels sprouts by adding them to a parchment lined baking sheet and tossing them with avocado oil. Flip them all over so they are face down. Remove from oven after 20 minutes.
- While they are baking, whisk together balsamic vinegar and maple syrup.
- Toss brussels sprouts with salt and pepper, then add vinegar mixture. Toss to coat.
- Chop up turkey bacon, then add turkey bacon, pecans, and cranberries to brussels sprouts.
- Stir to combine and serve immediately!
Category: dinner, lunch, meal-prep, gluten-freeMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free