- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 red, green, orange, and yellow pepper sliced into strips
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne (or more if you like it spicy)
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Coat veggies and onion in oil.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake in oven for 8 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix chicken and spices until fully coated.
- Add chicken to sheet pan (on top of veggies)
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix everything together and serve!
Category: DinnerCuisine: Mexican