One-Pan Baked Chicken Fajitas making your dinner prep easy, quick, and delicious!
My dad requested one thing for his birthday this year and that was to NOT go out to eat. He never likes a big fuss made for him, but we still always want to celebrate him of course. So I decided to think of something easy that I could make for my family that everyone would enjoy, would be quick to make, and would be an easy clean-up because the birthday boy can’t do dishes! 🙂
I had a ton of peppers left over from my Mexican Quinoa Salad and had some chicken defrosting, so I figured why not make a Mexican inspired fajita dinner? We also had leftovers from the salad so having this sheet pan dinner served overtop was perfect. I swear the flavors just keep getting better and better as it sits.
Anyway, this one-pan dinner is so beyond easy. But the best part? It’s freaking delicious. And all you need is chicken, peppers, onion, and spices. That’s it.
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 red, green, orange, and yellow pepper sliced into strips
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne (or more if you like it spicy)
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Coat veggies and onion in oil.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake in oven for 8 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix chicken and spices until fully coated.
- Add chicken to sheet pan (on top of veggies)
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix everything together and serve!
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat 🙂