- Preheat oven to 350F and line 8×8 brownie pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt until well combined.
- Form into bottom of pan. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, start making caramel by adding coconut cream, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and salt in a medium sauce pan. Turn head on medium and stir consistently.
- Once caramel comes to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and stir constantly for 10-15 minutes or until thickened. It will thicken with time over low heat, but will burn on high heat!
- Once caramel has thickened, turn off heat and add vanilla.
- Pour caramel over crust. Immediately add chopped pecans.
- Melt chocolate chips with coconut oil in microwave in 30 second increments. Once melted, pour over pecans and spread until smooth and even.
- Let chill in freezer for at least 1 hour before cutting into. Store in fridge.
Category: dessert, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-freeMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free