This moist and gluten-free Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Bread is an easy breakfast recipe made with chocolate chips, almond flour, and maple syrup! It’s simple and the best for busy mornings or as an afternoon snack!
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a loaf pan with either parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, peanut butter, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until completely combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into loaf pan and add peanuts and extra chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Store at room temperature for 2 days, in fridge for up to 5 days or freeze.
- Category: breakfast, gluten-free
Keywords: paleo, gluten-free, banana bread, peanut butter