The Best Damn Grain Free Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches are made gluten-free, come together in less than 30 minutes, and are made with no refined sugar!
- 1 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a bowl, mix peanut butter, coconut oil, and coconut sugar.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- One cup at a time, add in almond flour. Then add in salt.
- Stir till completely combined.
- Scoop about 1.5 Tbsp dough onto baking sheet and flatten, these won’t rise.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes and let cool completely.
- While cookies are baking, mix filling ingredients together.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp of filling on cookie and sandwich with another cookie.
- Category: Dessert