The Best Damn Grain Free Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches are made gluten-free, come together in less than 30 minutes, and are made with no refined sugar!
Yep, you heard it here first. These are the best damn grain free peanut butter cookie sandwiches ever. I know you think I’m crazy for making that bold statement, but its true. And I’ve got a crew of people here in Philadelphia who were lucky enough to sample them and I’m positive they would all agree.
My friends went absolutely wild over these and for good reason, they literally melt in your mouth. I had texts like “you should name these cookies ‘heaven'” “OMG THE COOKIES ARE SOO GOOD” “Holy moly. These are insane, Erin!”
And some of you might say, well your friends would say that anyway, but I like to think I have a very honest group of friends. So I’m going to keep the bold statement and claim that they are the best cookie sandwiches ever.
They are seriously easy to make, are grain and gluten free, are made with natural sweetener. Who knew that eating a cookie sandwich could actually be healthy?
Also, if there are any Philly friends out there, I’m always looking for some taste testers! I would love to share and get some honest feedback 😉
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a bowl, mix peanut butter, coconut oil, and coconut sugar.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- One cup at a time, add in almond flour. Then add in salt.
- Stir till completely combined.
- Scoop about 1.5 Tbsp dough onto baking sheet and flatten, these won’t rise.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes and let cool completely.
- While cookies are baking, mix filling ingredients together.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp of filling on cookie and sandwich with another cookie.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat 🙂