Peanut Butter Cookie Skillet that is gluten free, made with natural sweetener, no butter, and comes together in less than thirty minutes. Your healthy dessert just got an upgrade.
I had been wanting to make a peanut butter cookie skillet for the longest time because I am absolutely obsessed with any combination that involves both of those. Like obsessed is probably an understatement. Seriously though, what is a better combination than those two?
With all of the moving around location wise recently, I promised all the strong men in my life that I would repay them in food and they all happily obliged. I mean who wouldn’t want to be paid in freshly baked baked goods? Who wouldn’t want to be paid in a cookie skillet?!
So I got to work in the kitchen the night before I had a bunch of people coming over to move my stuff, I made this delicious cookie skillet, wrote down all the ingredients so I could make it again, and then proceeded to eat half before even wrapping it up. Whoops.
I made it again a few days later and added some ice cream on top for some extra deliciousness. It was the icing on the cake, or the ice cream on the cookie. I really love skillet desserts so much and another favorite is my Healthy Brownie Skillet Recipe.
If you don’t have a skillet, you could probably just use a regular pan but the whole point is that it is made in a skillet. I got mine from Lodge and seriously love it.
I know I’ve talked about it before but I seriously use it for both sweet and savory dishes, its super easy to clean, and it just gives everything a better flavor. I highly suggest getting one if you haven’t already!
Plus, then you can make my Healthy Brownie Skillet Recipe next!
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt (if peanut butter is unsalted, otherwise omit)
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease skillet (I used coconut oil spray)
- In a large bowl, whisk egg.
- Beat in peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a small bowl, stir together almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir till combined.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Pour into skillet and bake for 16-18 minutes or until done (this will vary depending on skillet size +oven)
You can double the recipe if you want a thicker skillet!! Cooking time will be longer.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat 🙂