- Preheat oven to 350F and grease skillet (I used coconut oil spray)
- In a large bowl, whisk egg.
- Beat in peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a small bowl, stir together almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir till combined.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Pour into skillet and bake for 16-18 minutes or until done (this will vary depending on skillet size +oven)
You can double the recipe if you want a thicker skillet!! Cooking time will be longer.