- Preheat oven to 350F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper or coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas.
- Whisk in eggs. Stir in almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet until fully combined.
- Pour into pan and bake for 45-50 minutes. Cover with foil halfway through to prevent top from getting too brown. Use the toothpick trick to see if it is ready!*
*Take a clean toothpick and insert it into the middle of your loaf. If it comes out with some batter on it, you need to keep cooking. If it comes out clean, it is ready to be taken out