Easy and simple recipe for the perfect paleo banana bread, it comes together in minutes, is made with natural ingredients, and is the perfect healthy breakfast!
I also like switching off making this and my Paleo Lemon Blueberry Muffins!
Perfect Paleo Banana Bread
This paleo banana bread is perfectly soft, lightly sweet, and the easiest healthy banana bread to whip up for a crowd!
- 2 large overripe bananas (1 cup mashed banana)
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper or coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas.
- Whisk in eggs. Stir in almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet until fully combined.
- Pour into pan and bake for 45-50 minutes. Cover with foil halfway through to prevent top from getting too brown. Use the toothpick trick to see if it is ready!*
*Take a clean toothpick and insert it into the middle of your loaf. If it comes out with some batter on it, you need to keep cooking. If it comes out clean, it is ready to be taken out
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat 🙂
Leave a Comment