- 3 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- splash of milk until desired consistency
- *flake salt for sprinkling*
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease at 9×4 bread loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas until smooth. Whisk in eggs, peanut butter, oil, and vanilla until well combined.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together oat flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients into wet and mix until just combined.
- Pour into greased baking dish. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- While cooling, make glaze by whisking together powdered sugar, peanut butter, and milk.
- Drizzle over cooled loaf and sprinkle with flake salt.
Category: breakfast, banana bread, gluten-free, dairy-freeMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free