- 8 mild italian chicken sausage links
- 3 peppers, any color
- 2 yellow onions
- 1lb baby potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice chicken sausage into discs and peppers and onions into strips. Cut baby potatoes in half.
- Add sausage, peppers, and onions to sheetpan.
- Drizzle olive oil over top, then add minced garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and smoked paprika.
- Toss until well combined then spread evenly amongst pan. If there is not enough room, feel free to move to two pans.
- Bake 30 minutes then toss and bake another 20-30 minutes or until potatoes and peppers are soft.
Category: dinner, meal prep, sheet panMethod: ovenCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free