Sometimes all you need is an easy and delish recipe for paleo chocolate chip cookies that uses almond flour and coconut sugar, and comes out perfectly chewy and soft every single time. These cookies are truly the best gluten free cookie recipe and everyone will love them!
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone liner.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, baking soda, and sea salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg and coconut sugar.
- Mix in cashew butter, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- *if dough seems too wet, refrigerate for 30 minutes, helps prevent spreading but not always necessary, the dough will be sticky.
- Use a cookie scoop or hand, roll dough into balls and place dough on parchment paper. It will be sticky but that’s okay! You can add more chocolate chips on top.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or until slightly golden brown, adding sea salt after taking out of oven.
- Category: gluten free, dessert
- Method: bake
Keywords: cookies, gluten free, baking, paleo, dessert