These Thai Turkey Meatballs with a delicious peanut sauce are the perfect healthy dish and ultimate crowd pleaser! These simple meatballs are made gluten-free, paleo, and are ready in less than 30 minutes. You’re going to love them!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger or 1/4 tsp dried ginger
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Water to thin (I did about 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large bowl, mix all meatball ingredients together. I used my hands to make sure it was all blended.
- Roll into balls (about ~2tbsp meat) and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While baking, prepare the peanut sauce by mixing all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add water to thin until desired consistency.
- Coat both the meatballs and the zoodles in the peanut sauce or serve on top.
- Add sesame seeds for garnish if desired.
- Serve immediately!
- Category: Dinner, entree
Keywords: thai turkey meatballs, thai food, healthy thai food, gluten free meatballs, turkey meatballs, healthy recipes