These Thai Turkey Meatballs with a delicious peanut sauce are the perfect healthy dish and ultimate crowd pleaser! These simple meatballs are made gluten-free, paleo, and are ready in less than 30 minutes. You’re going to love them!
Raise your hand if you are a lover of Thai food!!!!
Well, if your hands are raised, you’re going to LOVE these Thai turkey meatballs with peanut sauce that’s for sure!
Both of my hands would be raised and I would be jumping up and down right now because I am seriously in love with all different types of Thai food. Lately when Tom and I are looking to order take-out, I’m begging and jumping up and down for it to be Thai food.
All of the different coconut curries with creamy sauce and tons of fresh vegetables, and then delicious rice to soak up all of the juice just gives me the feels and is making me crave Thai food right now.
We celebrated my mom’s birthday a few nights ago and I immediately knew I wanted to make her these meatballs (with my healthy chocolate chip cookie skillet to be served after!!) because I knew she would love them. Especially with a peanut sauce on top, which I literally could take a bottle of it to the face.
I prepped them earlier in the morning and then just made some fresh spaghetti noodles and zoodles to put as the base of the meatballs. The seriously come out so juicy every single time and are such a crowd pleaser.
They are super easy to prep ahead because all you need is:
- Ground turkey (I prefer a 85/15 fat version)
- Coconut flour (or almond flour)
- Grated carrots
- Green onion
- Ginger (fresh or dried)
- Coconut aminos or soy sauce
The peanut sauce is super easy to prepare too and makes this dish truly delicious!
If you make the Thai turkey meatballs with peanut sauce, please let me know!
CONNECT WITH ERIN LIVES WHOLE!
Be sure to follow me on my social media accounts
If you make one of my recipes, snap a photo and tag it @erinliveswhole on Instagram and hashtag it #ELWeats
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger or 1/4 tsp dried ginger
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Water to thin (I did about 1/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large bowl, mix all meatball ingredients together. I used my hands to make sure it was all blended.
- Roll into balls (about ~2tbsp meat) and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While baking, prepare the peanut sauce by mixing all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add water to thin until desired consistency.
- Coat both the meatballs and the zoodles in the peanut sauce or serve on top.
- Add sesame seeds for garnish if desired.
- Serve immediately!
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat 🙂