- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 roma tomatoes
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup basil, sliced into ribbons
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Heat saute pan over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, and once hot, add minced garlic. Saute 2-3 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Dice all roma tomatoes in small pieces and place into large bowl. Stir in the remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add remainder of ingredients and stir until all combined. Taste and add more salt and pepper as needed. Enjoy!
Category: dip, snack, healthy, tomatoMethod: no bakeCuisine: ItalianDiet: Gluten Free