- 1 bag grainless granola (Or regular if not GF – I used Purely Elizabeth)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1.5 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight or in hot water for at least 2 hours
- ½ cup filtered water
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- In a food processor, blend 1 bag grainless granola with melted coconut oil.
- Blend until fully combined and crumbly.
- Flatten into brownie pan in an even layer and place in freezer.
- While crust is chilling, in a blender/food processor blend cheesecake ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour onto crust and spread evenly, place back in the freezer.
- For the chia jam, put fresh blueberries in a saucepan over medium heat and let heat through.
- Remove from heat and smash with fork, add in chia seeds and maple syrup and mix.
- Let sit for 15 minutes to gel.
- Add blueberry layer to cheesecake.
- Place in fridge for at least 1 hour before eating.