These Triple Layer Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are going to make you guys swoon and are super easy to make!
I am so excited to share these triple layer vegan blueberry cheesecake bars with you guys, it has been killing me that I haven’t gotten this blog post up yet. My fruity-dessert loving boyfriend was going wild over them and I knew that meant that I had created something pretty dang good. He wouldn’t even bring them into work to share with his co-workers because he wanted them all for himself!!
If you don’t follow me on Instagram, you wouldn’t know that Tom and his co-workers rate my treats on a large Excel sheet. It’s a fun little game they have going on and so whenever I send Tom to work with a new baked good or treat, they send me back a full report.
Well these blueberry cheesecake bars didn’t actually make it into work because someone wanted to eat them all for himself!
Anyway, while they look complex – they are SO simple! The bottom layer is just ground up granola. The middle layer is my easy vegan cream cheese frosting, and the top layer is my simple 3-ingredient chia jam. The assembly is the thing that takes the longest.
I am super pumped to make these all summer long and am hoping that one day they will make it into Tom’s work so I can get the official rating from the coworkers.
For any cheesecake fan, definitely try my Healthy Mini Cheesecake Recipe next!
- 1 bag grainless granola (Or regular if not GF – I used Purely Elizabeth)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1.5 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight or in hot water for at least 2 hours
- ½ cup filtered water
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- In a food processor, blend 1 bag grainless granola with melted coconut oil.
- Blend until fully combined and crumbly.
- Flatten into brownie pan in an even layer and place in freezer.
- While crust is chilling, in a blender/food processor blend cheesecake ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour onto crust and spread evenly, place back in the freezer.
- For the chia jam, put fresh blueberries in a saucepan over medium heat and let heat through.
- Remove from heat and smash with fork, add in chia seeds and maple syrup and mix.
- Let sit for 15 minutes to gel.
- Add blueberry layer to cheesecake.
- Place in fridge for at least 1 hour before eating.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat 🙂