Indulge in delicious flavor with this Healthy Mini Cheesecake Recipe. These personal-sized desserts are made with delicious ingredients like graham crackers, cream cheese, and blueberries!
The perfect mini cheesecakes
With healthy mini cheesecakes, there’s no fighting over who gets the bigger piece, because everyone gets their own! These individual personal-sized cheesecakes are the perfect dessert for a crowd or brunch situation, but they’re equally as good when you just want something sweet and savory.
We’ll be creating the perfect graham cracker base followed by a filling of cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and honey. I love to complete them with the addition of blueberries, and that’s what I recommend using in this recipe! Sweet, delicious, and absolute perfection!
Ingredients in healthy mini cheesecakes
This healthy cheesecake recipe will begin with a butter and graham cracker combo crust. Then, we’ll get into the filling. You need only 8 ingredients total!
- Graham crackers: Start with 10 graham crackers. We’ll use these to create the base of the cheesecakes!
- Butter: Prepare 6 tbsp of melted butter for mixing in with the crackers.
- Cream cheese: 1 block of cream cheese will be the first ingredient in the cheesecake filling. I recommend a 1/3 less fat brand. My go-to is Neufchatel!
- Greek yogurt: The cream cheese will be mixed with 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt. This is a great way to cut down on the cream cheese and add extra protein!
- Honey: Sweeten things up by adding 1/4 cup of honey.
- Egg: 1 egg brings the filling ingredients together.
- Vanilla: Add 2 tsp of vanilla for extra flavor!
- Salt: Last but not least, a pinch of salt adds the perfect final touch.
For an optional topping, warm some blueberries in the microwave and then place them on top of the cheesecakes!
Tools needed to make this recipe
To create Greek yogurt cheesecakes, start with a muffin tin, nonstick spray or muffin liners, food processor, and spatula. For measuring you will need 1 tsp, 1 tbsp, 1/4 cup, and 1/2 cup.
How to make this healthy mini cheesecake recipe
Myth: Cheesecake is hard to make. Fact: Cheesecake is just as easy to create as cake or brownies!
To begin, preheat the oven to 350ºF and grease or line a muffin tin.
In a food processor, blend the graham crackers and butter until combined. Alternatively, crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs using something heavy.
Divide the crumbs evenly amongst the muffin tins and press them down, flattening and packing them into the tins.
Bake for 6 minutes.
While the graham crackers bake, clean the food processor and then add all of the ingredients for the cheesecake filling.
Blend the ingredients until the mix is completely smooth.
Divide the filling evenly amongst the muffin tin and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until they look set and do not jiggle.
Let cool for 15 minutes before refrigerating for at least 2 hours.
Top with warmed blueberries if desired.
Additional topping options
For some alternate toppings, try using strawberries (warm them for extra deliciousness), chocolate shavings, or even a peanut butter drizzle. You can also use jam or compote, chocolate syrup, or crushed cookie pieces! Sometimes I like to place some crushed graham cracker pieces on top as well.
How this cheesecake is healthier
These mini cheesecakes are made healthier with two key ingredients: 1/3 less fat cream cheese and Greek yogurt! By using these in place of full-fat cream cheese, we create a lower calorie, healthier cheesecake dessert.
If you liked this recipe, you’ll want to try these!
Berry (and cherry) treats don’t end here. Try these delicious desserts that serve as yummy treats any time of year!
- Healthy Blueberry Cobbler
- Berry Crumble Bars (Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan)
- Healthy Strawberry Crisp (Gluten-free, vegan)
- Healthy Cherry Pie Oatmeal Bars
Recipe by Erin Morrissey and Photography by Moriah Sawtelle
- 10 graham crackers
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 1 block neufchatel (or 1/3 less fat) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
Optional topping: warm blueberries in microwave.
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease or line a muffin tin
- In a food processor, blend together graham crackers and butter. Alternatively, crush into very fine crumbs using something heavy.
- Divide crumbs evenly amongst muffin tin and press down to flatten and pack using fingers.
- Bake for 6 minutes.
- While baking, clean food processor and then add all ingredients for cheesecake filling to clean food processor.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Divide evenly amongst muffin tin and bake for 17-20 minutes or until they look set and do not jiggle.
- Let cool 15 minutes before refrigerating for at least 2 hours.
- Top with warmed blueberries if desired.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Erin Lives Whole, it helps keep this blog afloat 🙂