- 4 oz tequila – I like white, Espolon or Casamigos
- 12 oz kombucha – I like watermelon GT’s but any will work.
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 small jalapeno
- Salt for rim
- watermelon chunks
- slices of lime
- Salt your rim before doing anything! I like to do this by using a lime wedge and running it around the outside of the cup, then dipping the cup into the salt.
- Thinly slice a jalapeno. Then put 2-3 slices into the bottom of your cups.
- Using a muddler or something like that, press down and grind on the jalapeno to release juices.
- Add in 1/2 cup ice to each cup.
- Pour tequila, kombucha, lime juice and more ice to a cocktail shaker. Mix up!
- Pour half of the shaker into each cup and serve with fresh watermelon chunks and lime slice.