- 8oz block feta cheese
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped (stringy tops discarded)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped small
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup hot honey
- In a food processor, add feta, yogurt, lemon juice, and olive oil to a food processor. Scrape down sides as needed, until dip is smooth and fluffy. Add salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- In a sauce pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add scallions and garlic and cook for 5-6 minutes or until browned. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Pour whipped feta into serving bowl. Top with scallions and garlic and any remaining oil.
- Add almonds, red pepper flakes, and drizzle hot honey on top.
- Serve with crostini.