These healthy barbecue chicken spaghetti squash boats are easy to make and fun for the entire family! With homemade barbecue sauce and wholesome ingredients, they will leave everyone feeling satisfied. Naturally gluten free!
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Prepare chicken breasts buy brushing with olive oil and sprinkling with salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for ~25 minutes and let rest once done.
- Prepare spaghetti squash by taking out all seeds and using fork to fluff the spaghetti like strands.
- Once chicken is cooled, cut in cubes and toss in bbq sauce.
- Add bbq chicken to spaghetti squash boat and top with mozzarella.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with onions and cilantro.
- Serve immediately!
- Category: dinner, entree, gluten free
Keywords: spaghetti squash, healthy dinner, bbq chicken, gluten free, barbecue chicken spaghetti squash