- Prepare Bruschetta
- Preheat oven to 400F and grease a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Prepare chicken by pounding down to 1 inch thick.
- Mix together seasoning in a small bowl and then evenly season one side of each chicken breast.
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Once hot, place chicken breasts in seasoning side down and cook for 4 minutes on each side, being sure to season the other side once placed down. If you don’t have a pan big enough for all 4, cook them in shifts.
- Finish cooking all chicken breasts. Add 1/2 cup of bruschetta to bottom of baking dish, then add the four chicken breasts on top.
- Top each chicken breast with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, then evenly distribute remainder of bruschetta on top of chicken. Top with parmesan cheese and basil ribbons.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Category: dinner, lunch, meal-prep, gluten-freeMethod: ovenCuisine: ItalianDiet: Gluten Free