Oven, meet pumpkin baked goods. This season, fill your home with yummy flavors as you make these Healthy Pumpkin Scones. Quick, easy, and a million times worth it!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or blend of cinnamon, cloves, allspice, nutmeg)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup softened, not melted, coconut oil.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Stir in softened coconut oil, until dough is very crumbly.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, pumpkin, coconut sugar, and vanilla.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until dough like consistency.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place dough on parchment lined baking sheet and form into round shape.
- Cut into 6 equal pieces and separate on sheet.
- Bake for 22-27 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Once scones have completely cooled, melt white chocolate chips with coconut oil in microwave. Drizzle onto scones. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
- Category: breakfast, gluten-free, dairy-free,
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: scones, gluten-free, breakfast, healthy scones